The NS007 Pump loads joint compound into the Taper, Boxes, High-Top Boxes, Corner Box, and Nail Spotter. The Gooseneck or Filler is also required.
- NorthStar pumps are easier to clean than any other pump. We Promise.
- The pump barrel pops off with two Quick Release clamps.
- The upper Quick Release pin releases the pump shaft.
- The lower Quick Release pin releases the foot valve and screen.
- The NorthStar pump has advanced corrosion protection. It doesn’t corrode and seize like other pumps. A NorthStar pump that has been in the field for months is still easy to disassemble.
- NorthStar has a one-piece plunger system with an easy-change seal. No priming is required to start the pumping action.
- The pump goes closer to the bottom of the bucket than other brands, wasting less joint compound.
- The NorthStar pump lasts much longer if it is cleaned regularly.
- The NorthStar pump is the only pump that will fit the taller buckets found in some markets.
The NS009 Filler and NS006 Gooseneck.