Corner Roller NS015
Embeds the tape in corners and forces excess joint compound from under the tape. The Corner Roller is used before the Corner Box with Corner Finisher.
- NorthStar’s corner roller body is extruded from
- 6061-T6 aluminum and is precision machined to run true angles.
- Body ends are replaceable.
- The rollers are delrin with outer stainless steel wear rings. Delrin is one of the best bearing materials available for low speed applications. The rollers have a closed back to prevent joint compound caking between body and roller.
- The rollers run on hard-chromed bushings for durability.
- The rollers have play to roll a tighter corner by conforming to the walls.
Loaded with the NS004 AdjuStar Corner Box Handle or the NS034 Fixed Corner Roller Handle.