Airless hydraulic pump – HTP 44000 GAS ENGINE
HTP 44000 GAS ENGINE is the newest hydraulic piston pump with gas engine from the wide TAIVER range.
Its characteristic is the powerful suction which allow to suction high viscosity products.
It has been designed for spraying all kind of tixothropic products in Building’s field, Water proofing application, antifire products application, industrial carpentry, etc. It is ideal for plaster applicators who want to have a new technology for plaster applications or stuccoworks on walls. TAIVER HTP 44000 allows the maximum efficiency and a long life.
The airless system
- The Airless system allows a faster atomization and reduces the overspray, therefore a paint and solvent saving.
- Less overspray means also less pollution with benefits for the worker’s health.
The gas engine motor is HONDA, that means: maximum quality and safety. The motor has 13 HP power which allows a high performance of the equipment. All parts in contact with the product are in stainless steel in order to grand the highest performance. HTP 44000 Gas Engine has been designed for an easy maintenance.
- Ideal for big jobs!
- Slower and longer cycles to improve the life of the pump.
- Hydraulic system at very high volume in order to grant a perfect perfomance even in hard work’s conditions. The cylinder and the relief valve have a manual start as to offer an easy and fast maintenance.
- Piston and cylinder are in hard chrome for a long life.
- New system of self-adjusting packings which avoid the premature wear due to continuous manual adjustings.
- Building (painting)
- Plaster application
- Big carpentry
- Mechanical industry
- Roof painting
- Paint and enamel
- Ready plaster
- Thixotropic products
- Liquid sheath
- Water based products
- Water-proofing products
- Not abrasive paints
- Fireproof paints
- Airless P 500 N gun
- Airless P 500 H gun
- Airless P 500 TOP GUN
- Airless P 500 SS gun
- Lance XXL
- Motor Type: Gas Engine, Honda
- Power: 13 HP
- Weight: 120 Kg
- Max. Pressure: 280 Bar
- Max. Spray Tip 0.063
- Free Delivery with tip 0.063: 16.4 ltr/min at 140 bar